Geneva Motorshow: Morgan Aero GT revealed
Wednesday 7th March 2018
Morgan Motor Company has launched a new "gloves off" variant of the Aero 8; the race-inspired Aero GT. This limited edition is Morgan's most extreme road-going model to date and the Aero GT celebrates the end of Aero 8 production.
- Just eight examples of the Aero GT will be produced, marking the end of Aero 8 production at Morgan's Pickersleigh Road factory
- Each Aero GT exhibits an unconventionally aggressive appearance thanks to all new hand-worked body panels, these include wing top louvres and an aerodynamic enhancing rear diffuser - all of which have been tested extensively to reduce drag and significantly increase downforce
- Each of the eight vehicles have already been allocated through Morgan's established Dealership network
- The Aero GT was launched at the Geneva Motor Show on 6th March 2018
- All bespoke Aero GT vehicles will be built by the Morgan Special Projects division and individually tailored to reflect the customer's personal specification
- The Aero GT features the Morgan N62 V8 engine. As with the Plus 8 50th Anniversary model that was also revealed at Geneva, this will be the final Morgan model to feature this naturally aspirated V8 engine
- All eight examples will be built with a manual transmission
- The Morgan Aero 8 was first introduced in 2000
- The Aero GT is priced from £120,000 + local market taxes
For more information please click here.