Vehicle Technician / Mechanic (Full Time)
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and enthusiastic Vehicle Technician / Mechanic to work for Techniques, an appointed Morgan Service and Motorsport Dealer on the border of Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire.
The successful candidate will be required to carry out specialist repairs and servicing to all models of Morgans, TVRs and other sports cars.
- An enthusiastic, fully qualified vehicle technician with at least 6 years experience in the automotive industry, however no Morgan or sports car experience is necessary as on the job training will be given.
- A quick learner and highly motivated.
- Must have a passion for cars.
- To have a desire to continue developing your workshop skills
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Good problem-solving and diagnostic skills.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- A full driving licence to test drive vehicles.
This is a full time position working a 40 hour week and when required to attend race meetings.
Please advise your current salary at time of application and your salary expectations. Immediate start available.
You must be a resident in the UK at the time of this advertisement and hold any necessary paperwork.
If you feel you meet the requirements for this position please forward your CV with a covering letter using the 'Apply Button' below or via email to email@example.com