This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and enthusiastic Vehicle Technician / Mechanic to work for Techniques, an appointed Morgan Service and Motorsport Dealer. The successful candidate will be required to carry out general repairs and servicing to all models of Morgans, TVRs and other sports cars.
- An enthusiastic, fully qualified vehicle technician with at least 10 years experience in the automotive industry.
- A quick learner and highly motivated
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Good problem-solving and diagnostic skills.
- To take pride in their work and pay attention to detail.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- A reasonable level of fitness is required.
- A full driving licence to test drive vehicles.
This is a full time position working a 40 hour week with the expectation of you working on some Saturdays and working overtime as and when required. Please advise current salary at time of application and your salary expectations. Immediate start available.
This is a great opportunity to work for a company with an excellent reputation. You must be a resident in the UK at the time of this advertisement and hold any necessary paperwork. If you feel you meet the requirements for this position please forward your CV with a covering letter to Techniques Motorsport Ltd, 86-88 High Street, Stotfold, Hertfordshire SG5 4LD or click the button below.